2021 Snapshots of Capacity Development Activities
This report provides a snapshot of the capacity development activities undertaken by UN DESA’s Division for Public Institutions and Digital Government (DPIDG) in 2021. During 2021 DPIDG:
- Organized 30+ capacity development activities with 79 webinars and a total reach of 25,000 people.
- Provided strategic support to the Resident Coordinator System by contributing to the Common Country Assessments of 22 countries.
- Coordinated and implemented 9 capacity development projects.
- Received official requests for support from 46 Member States from all regions of the world, which indicates a high interest in the capacity development of DPIDG and in governance-related issues.
- Supported a total of 27 Member States (completed and ongoing support), working in close cooperation with the Resident Coordinators.
- Produced a Curriculum on Governance for the SDGs with 7 training of trainers' toolkits.
File added date: 4 March 2022
Author: UN DESA/DPIDG
Download publication: English