CPSI Awards - Unearthing Innovation for a better Public Sector
This programme aims to incentivise and promote innovation in the South African public sector. It awards innovation that has improved service delivery and thus
made a difference in the lives of citizens or improved the efficiency of the public sector.
Projects can be entered in one of four categories:
- Partnerships in Service Delivery
- Innovative use of ICTs for Effective Service Delivery
- Innovative Service Delivery Institutions
- Innovative Enhancements of Internal Systems of Government
- Winners of each of the four categories will be considered for the coveted Public Sector Innovator of the Year Award.
File added date: March 2021
Awarded by: CPSI