Benefits of being an UNPAN Member
As an UNPAN Member, you enjoy numerous benefits.
- UNPAN Members are part of a United Nations unique global network of prominent institutions and experts dedicated to the advancement of effective governance and public administration in support of sustainable development.
- The UNPAN provides Members with a global platform to disseminate and promote their research, knowledge products, trainings and raise visibility of their major activities by sharing news, events, publications, case studies, online trainings, and other resources.
- UNPAN Members can contribute to knowledge sharing and adaptation of innovative practices, and support south-south cooperation.
- Members can also take part in one of the communities of practice and collaborate in research design and training development, share good practices, methodologies and join online discussions to support capacity development.
- Members can benefit from knowledge and events organized by a global community of institutions and individuals committed to governance and public administration.
- Members participate in the UNPAN annual meeting at the United Nations Headquarters to shape the agenda of the Network's activities. They are invited to attend the United Nations Public Service Forum, Day and Awards Ceremony held annually in different parts of the world.
- Members contribute to the UNPAN Newsletter to share information about their key activities and accomplishments.
Become an UNPAN Member
In order to become an UNPAN Member, you must apply for membership through an online application form. Once completed and reviewed by the UNPAN Management Team, a standard Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) is signed by UN DESA/DPIDG, as the coordinator of UNPAN, and the new Member. The MOU outlines the purpose and objectives of the agreement, the respective responsibilities of UN DESA/DPIDG and the new Member, and other related matters. The MOU is approved for a period of five years with the possibility of extension. Apply here to become an UNPAN Member.
Contribute to UNPAN
Welcome to the Content Management System (CMS) for UNPAN Members.
As an UNPAN Member, you will be able to add announcements, news, documents, events, and different resources on this page. Please note that you will be requested to login with a valid username and password for the UNPAN Content Management System. Please contact the UNPAN Technical Support Team if you do not have a username and password for the UNPAN CMS.
If you have any questions, please contact the UNPAN Technical Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNPAN Members Login
Please click here to create a new UNPAN member account or upload your documents on the UNPAN.
UNPAN Technical Support
Please contact the UNPAN Technical Support Team if you do not have a username and password for the UNPAN Content Management Support at email@example.com. If you have any questions or problems, we will handle your case in the order in which it is received. Thank you for your interest.