Benefits of being an UNPAN Member
- UNPAN Members are part of a United Nations unique global network of prominent institutions and experts dedicated to the advancement of effective governance and public administration in support of sustainable development.
- The UNPAN provides Members with a global platform to disseminate and promote their research, knowledge products, trainings and raise visibility of their major activities by sharing news, events, publications, case studies, online trainings, and other resources.
- UNPAN Members can contribute to knowledge sharing and adaptation of innovative practices, and support south-south cooperation.
- Members can also take part in one of the communities of practice and collaborate in research design and training development, share good practices, methodologies and join online discussions to support capacity development.
- Members can benefit from knowledge and events organized by a global community of institutions and individuals committed to governance and public administration.
- Members participate in the UNPAN annual meeting at the United Nations Headquarters to shape the agenda of the Network's activities. They are invited to attend the United Nations Public Service Forum, Day and Awards Ceremony held annually in different parts of the world.
- Members contribute to the UNPAN Newsletter to share information about their key activities and accomplishments.
Guide to Contribute to UNPAN
Please note that you will be requested to login with a valid username and password for the UNPAN Content Management System. You may view the UNPAN Guidelines, Tools and Manuals to learn more about technical aspects of the UNPAN.
Become an UNPAN Member
UNPAN Technical Support
Please contact the UNPAN Technical Support Team if you do not have a username and password for the UNPAN Content Management Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or problems, we will handle your case in the order in which it is received. Thank you for your interest.